Monday, November 21, 2005

Desired Craigslist feature: "Email post owner"

I have been a loyal user of Craigslist for years, and recently the Denver version too - but it would be great to have an "Email post owner" hyperlink up in the top right corner.

I can click on a link to email a post to someone else, but what about emailing the person that created the post to discuss what they posted? I have to separately open my browser to access my email account, copy and paste their anonymous ID, copy and paste the subject and body of their email, and then type what I want.

All that to respond to the "49ERS vs. Texans (mission district) $60" post that I started from.

Too many steps, and I can't figure out why. Maybe some sort of security, but so many other sites have a setup where you can put in your name, email, and message, and it routes to the original person posting...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home