Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Consolidated RSS - not yet

I tried out SharpReader tonight, a new tool that supposedly does threading better than Memeorandum. Ideally it would consolidate the repeats I've been posting about, but here's a screenshot:


So I get a ton of error messages (20 more above those ones), and when it does group, it's solely based on who wrote it (Blog Maverick/Mark Cuban) regardless of the topic. This isn't what I'm looking for - I'm seeking a tool that wraps all of the "Ray Ozzie" Microsoft articles up to one line that I can choose to expand out, and it would group the threads by topic regardless of who the author was.


1 Comments:

At 10/19/2016 3:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is a good site! come on and join with us!
Igo cantik memek gatal hypersex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home